TESA Tech Group announces WOW!Keys, the world’s first keypad enhancement software that lets you turn numeric keypads into lean, mean typing and mousing machines. WOW!Keys runs under Windows 2000 and above, and works on the vast majority of numeric keypads, including those built into standard keyboards and a wide variety of external models.
WOW!Keys features NILPware(tm), an intuitive, one-handed method of typing based on combination key presses called chords. While memorizing the most often used chords is helpful, it is not required to start productively NILPing. An Instant NILPer module keeps a chord chart on top of a basic notepad, letting users start working as soon as they learn how to read the chart. Three other training modules, plus unique View-Do Help, make mastering NILPing fun and easy. Users can expect to achieve speeds faster than pen or thumbpad input after only a few hours of training, and should reach speeds in the 30-60+ word per minute range after 30 or 40 hours of practice.
WOW!Keys features the first truly usable, adjustable software Virtual Mouse for keypads, and fast easy mode switching between one-handed typing, mousing and 10-key data entry.
The company envisions a wide variety of usage scenarios including:
· As the perfect remote for living room based, Media PC’s (with a wireless keypad)
· In belt worn mode, as a compact, ergonomic input device for Tablet, Ultramobile and Wearable PC users (who greatly benefit from the one-handed operation)
· In hand held mode, as the best presentation input device, allowing presenters and teachers to type notes overhead and do full text Internet searches, from anywhere in a room (even while standing or walking)
· Online Game Chatters can text chat or taunt opponents at high speed while still having one hand on the mouse for fighting or fleeing · Non-typists who find it easier to learn and master than traditional QWERTY typing
· Existing external keypad users, tired of needing both an external keypad and mouse with their laptops, can use WOW!Keys Mouse Mode on their keypad, and pack just one peripheral
· Anyone who could use dramatically more free space on their desks
TESA Tech Group is actively pursuing licensing WOW!Keys technology, so eventually it may be available in cell phones, game controllers and the must have combination device of tomorrow.
WOW!Keys with NILPware 1.0 is priced at $49.95. As an Introductory Special, TESA Tech Group is giving free USB external numeric keypads to the first 50 customers. A 15-day free trial download is available at